2.02.2009

3 Months Left & Counting!




We have only 3 months Lefffftttt! We are starting to get really excited. It's starting to feel real! :) Yesterday Tyler had his head on my belly and she kicked him in the face a couple of times. haha it was cute.







My grandparents were in town the past 2 weeks for my grandma's knee surgery. Before they left, they bought us a new crib!!! I was so excited I was jumping up and down in Target... ha My mom had one that I could've used, but it needed to be repainted reallybad, I attempted...but it just destroyed it. So, we were so greatful that my grandparents surprised us with our new beautiful crib!! :)
Tomorrow's Ty's big job interview! Cross your fingers.

3 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

That is a really cute crib. That was so nice of them:) It will be fun to see what your little girl is going to look like. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Phil and Holly said...

People like touching your tummy..

Phil and Holly said...

That was from me, phil.