I think that the worst thing ever is getting a cold in JUNE! It's not even cold outside, and here we are blowing our noses and sucking on cough drops! And it's not just me, Ty and Lynley are suffering as well. :( bummer. Oh and of course we get sick the week we're supposed to pack to move! yuck!
So, i've been drinking some "home rememdies" but nothing really works. (nothing but my beloved nose spray :) Have you got any good home remedies that you swear by??
2 comments:
Hmmm.... I guess it just takes time:( i know the doctor told me to use Saline spray because Nose spray closes your noise even more then before so you keep using it. Even though it works better for a while longer then Saline. I hope you all get better and can't wait to see some photos of your baby.
we didn't even know you were pregnant. she looks cute! we just found your blog spot. good to see you guys
Post a Comment