today i acutally purchased a CD. i don't think i've done that...since jr high maybe? maybe before that..i'm thinking it was a BSB cd. anyways, i'm a little embarrased to admit this but i bought thenew tswift cd. am 15? no, i'm acutally 21. doi love her? yes. haha i need to grow up. please say there is someone out there who changes poopy diapers and still likes tswifts teeny-bopper music?!?
i have started packing. 4 boxes to be exact. haha hey! it's a start. we will prob close next week, and do carpet and paint the week after, so i am thinkin 2 weeks and we'll do the BIG MOVE. i am. excited. yes.
we still haven't carved punkins. i know it's spelled puMPkin. but that's now how i say it, and it drives ty crazy ha ohwell. my blog. anyways back to punkins. i love carving them, and ty's a halloween grinch. boo.
is anyone going to ward parties? growing up i always dreaded any kind of ward party. but, now that i am grown up (besides my love for teeny bopper music) i kind of like them. we're not super attached to our ward though...last week someone who i've talked to multiple tiems came up to me and said "oh hi jessica!" that pretty much explains it all. so we might go to my mom's ward party....idunno.
have i told you that i'm a lucky girl in the past week? welli am. and i love wehre we are. it's a good place.
happy halloween people! eat some candy :) xo
4 comments:
I change poopy diapers and I love T-Swift too. :) I rock out to her in my car while I'm driving all the time. You're definitely not the only one!
I'm well past the poopy diaper phase and I enjoy Taylor Swift.
I enjoy your blog. It's a breath of fresh air.
I'm so going to get that cd soon! I'm so excited! haha.
hahah! yes! i'm so happy i'm not alone! :)
Post a Comment