5.21.2013

Lynley.

She just did something I do not want to forget.

She was just laying down in the middle of the room, staring at the ceiling... Then she calls me over to ask

"Mom, how was this house builded?"

I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. She is her father in this way. This wanting to know. This, wanting to understand. It's something that I love about Tyler. So so so many times we are sitting in a place... And he is staring off into what seems like space... But no, he is actually looking at the construction of the building, the venting, the air ducts, the piping, the ceiling.... Etc.

Both of them want to know and understand. It is what makes Tyler so incredible at his job. I know that it is a gift from our Heavenly Father. 

It's so amazing how that gift has been passed down to lyn.

Anyways, funny. She's a good girl. And we love her.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think that is something that has been passed from My dad down to Tyler, and now down to Lynley. That is adorable.