11.17.2009

Our blog is now going to be Private

Hola! I have stumbled accross some startling blog posts from other ladies, who have had some aweful expiriences with finding, or having someone else find their photos on VERY inappropriate web sites. reguardless if their water marked or copy righted. SO, here's the thing, i am niave. I want to think that no one is going to take photos of me, my family especially my baby and use them inappropriatley. BUT, this is the real world. and the fact is, that i have no control over that UNLESS i set this blog to private, which really is not a big deal at all! considering maybe 1.3 people even read this blog :)

if you are reading this, and your blog is not set to private or you don't have some other form of protection put in place, your photos are at risk. it's not fun, but its just a fact.

So therefore, i'm gonna set ours to private, and i've never done it before and hardly knew that it was an option, so, if you wanna follow along with the caspers here, shoot me an email? i think and i'll do a quick background search (jk) and allow you access. (special i know ha!)

fyi: one of the main sites that is stealing images of babies, breastfeeding mothers, childredn ect is polyvore.com it started out as a fashion site but now is kinda a "role playing" site. but anyone can take your images, and you wouldn't even know. scary. here is one of the posts of a lady that has had multiple encounters with this yucky thing. read it, it's very "eye opening" and will most def make you set your blog to private too. http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html

xo!


court

9 comments:

janica said...

i'll have to read that. add me to your list!! wood_jl33@hotmail.com. And just incase you don't really know/remember who I am.. I grew up in the same ward as tyler and played sports with Britt:)

...Bryan and Sally... said...

hey courtney... I read your blog, believe it or not! Add me to your list: sallsababe@hotmail.com

Ryan & Sarah said...

I'd love to keep hear about your cute family! sarahloudavidson@hotmail.com

morgan.elisabeth said...

court! its morgan. ahh i'm setting mine to private now! thats very good to know.

morganelisabeth@hotmail.com

The Price Family said...

derekaprice@hotmail.com

Phil and Holly said...

philandholly@gmail.com, Stop trying to scare my wife! j/k
phil

Stephanie said...

Hey Courtney - I love reading your blog and keeping up on your life! stephaniecpurcell@gmail.com

*~McGarys~* said...

ctn_mcgary@yahoo.com
I need to do are Blog also. I just haven't got to it yet. BUt I always feel like weirdo people are looking at myu kiddos.

My Kids Mom said...

Wow Court, I loved your blog. You are good at it. Keep doing it, and of course your photos are beautiful as usual!! I know just how you feel about Lyn...you were once just that small and cute!

Love,
Mom