i'm torn on the mullet issue.
what i am absolutly not torn on is how badly i want spring to come, full force & with no bouts of freezing rain or heaven forbid mother nature dump any and i mean any more snow upon my rooftop.
also what i am not torn on is how quick this week is going to go by. because this weekend is General Conference! i love the first week in april. april is a great month, it contains me and ty's anniversary, ty & beans birthdays, easter, & general conference! i mean, what other month hols so many fun things??
our weekend was good. we even got to hang out with brit & ty and hauni & aaron. and all the babies/kids. I want a chubby baby like Emma. which reminds me, i need to get some pictures of those thunder thighs, and that beatuiful neck roll. i promise you have never seen so much love attatched to a cuter little girl.
wellp, that's about all i got today. plus a pic of our nephew kaiden:
3 comments:
I'm hoping kaiden can get some thunder thighs like that!! Her Hair is soo stinkin long! I didn't even notice it was like that. HAHA!! LOVE IT!!
:) wow that is an awesome mullet. Autumn defenitely has one too...not quite as long though. Pig tails are the only thing we can do. I'm way torn on what to do with it. I mean I cut hair for a living...my daughter probably shouldn't be sporting a mullet. But she's so cute I think she can pull it off!
Aww I miss all the little ones at home! So jealous you all got to hang out! Love you guys
Post a Comment